Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
JUAN JOSE AUBANELL FERNANDEZ is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for and why do we do it?
Depending on the form on which we obtained your personal data, we will treat it confidentially to achieve the following purposes:
In the Contact form
– Respond to queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available on the web page of the person in charge. (for the legitimate interest of the controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR) – Carry out statistical analyzes and market studies. (for the legitimate interest of the person responsible, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
In the Request a quote form
– Send commercial quotes on products and services. (for the execution of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR)
In the Newsletter form
– Send newsletters, news, offers and online promotions. (by the consent of the interested party, 6.1.a GDPR)
In the Reservations form
– Formalize reservations at the manager’s establishment. (for the execution of a contract or pre-contract, 6.1.b GDPR)
– Send commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, to customers, which allows commercial communications regarding products or services that are similar to those that were initially object of contract with the client (art. 21.2 LSSI). (for the legitimate interest of the person responsible, art. 6.1.f GDPR)
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or as long as there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for this reason, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure that the data is anonymized or totally destroyed
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except if it is necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has formalized the contracts of confidentiality and in charge of treatment required by current privacy regulations. What are your rights?
The USER’s rights are: – Right to withdraw consent at any time. – Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to its treatment. – The right to submit a complaint to the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
JUAN JOSE AUBANELL FERNANDEZ. C/ Mestre Joan Garde, 11 – 43780 Gandesa (Tarragona). E-mail: email@example.com
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by means of the corresponding boxes and the introduction of data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to attend to your request, on the part of the lender, and that therefore the inclusion of the data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that all data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will fully meet your needs.
SECURITY MEASURES That, in accordance with what is established by the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of the personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated lawfully, loyally and transparently in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them. For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE through JUAN JOSE AUBANELL FERNANDEZ. C/ Mestre Joan Garde, 11 – 43780 Gandesa (Tarragona). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Punts de trobada
Antiga Estació Horta Antiga Estació Benifallet Antiga Estació Xerta