In this sense, Juan José Aubanell Fernández guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge:
- Owner: Juan José Aubanell Fernández.
- National ID: 47629397P
- Mestre Joan Garde Street,11. 43780 GANDESA – Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://bicisviaverda.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the owner must apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the holder will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes he requests.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the head or heads of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of the data of its users by part of third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse http://bicisviaverda.com you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- When contacting through contact forms or sending an email.
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at some point, you can contact Juan José Aubanell Fernández and request information about the data you have stored and how you have obtained them, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or only Request the cancellation of this data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law as a photocopy of ID or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms:The Owner requests personal data which may include: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to queries from Users. For example, Juan José Aubanell Fernández uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding legal texts. included on the website, as well as any other queries that the User may have and that are not subject to the conditions of the website.
There are other purposes for which the Holder processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and in the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social media. Juan José Aubanell Fernández with his brand Bicisports Aubanell has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower of the Holder’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case. and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process personal data in order to properly manage their presence on the social network, inform you of their activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will the owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction thereof.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, for which Juan José Aubanell Fernández is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as Juan José Aubanell Fernández takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the purposes given.
Juan José Aubanell Fernández informs the User that his personal data will not be transferred to third parties, with the exception that the transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service involves the need for a relationship contractual with a data controller. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place when Juan José Aubanell Fernández has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in these cases, consent will be required to the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out to the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information regarding the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the holder are:
- Identification data.
- Specially protected data categories are not covered.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Learn more at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies.
When browsing http://bicisviaverda.com you may collect non-identifying data, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that may not be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, manage the site, study navigation patterns and to collect demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data made by the web pages that you can access through the various links contained in the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder will be correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Juan José Aubanell Fernández of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof in law as a photocopy of the ID or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Juan José Aubanell Fernández is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will remain in effect until modified by others duly published.